New Member Information
The Special Events team coordinates outings for all moms to gather and enjoy the company of other twin families. Although most of the events are planned around children’s activities, and can be age specific, some events are just for us moms. For our younger multiples, around 2 and under, we have Tiny Tot Time, and for those children ages 2 and up, we now have a Preschool Playtime.
Each month we include a trip to the park for play and a picnic lunch, and of course a visit to a library. We usually try to have one family outing so that the whole family has the opportunity to join us. We also meet at local attractions and members’ homes.
Lastly, it’s a great way to build lifetime friendships for both you and your children. No matter how young or old your children are, or how many you have, please join us! You and your children will be surprised at what a good time you’ll have. You’ll find the rewards of GMOM’s are endless!
• Parks – Playtime at one of Gwinnett County’s fabulous parks. This play date is usually scheduled during the week from the mid-morning to lunch time.
• Library – All Gwinnett libraries provide a story time for preschoolers (ages 2-5). These are really fun events that everyone enjoys. Many times we gather for lunch at a location nearby or bring a lunch to picnic at a nearby park.
• Tiny Tot Time – Playgroup time scheduled for our new club members and members with little ones around 2 years old and under. Moms volunteer to host it in their home, or it’s held at an age appropriate, public location.
• Preschool Play date - Same as Tiny Tot Time but this is for kids from 2 years old and older. This group has no age limit and as always, singletons are always welcome! This play date has been combined with Tiny Tot Time in the past. It’s usually up to the hostess.
• Mom’s Night Out – Dinner, movie or other activity for “Moms Only.” It’s usually held the last Thursday of each month in the evening. During those times when it conflicts with holidays we reschedule it for another day.
• Parties - Three times a year we have parties that are for all ages and for the whole family. They include the Family Fall Picnic, Holiday Party with Santa and Spring Party with the Easter Bunny.
• Special Meetings - In May and December we have special things going on in place of our regular meeting. December is our wonderful Bingo party and May is our Appreciation Banquet
Join us Today!
Available Membership Types
• Expecting Multiples
• Active Membership
• Free Membership
Requirement for Membership
You must be the parents, guardian, or expectant parents of multiples in order to join.